Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meet...Me.

Hello....I am making my greeting right now. So deal with me long enough to see whether you like this blog or not.

So. I will introduce myself first, stalkers may leave the room. *shoo shoo*…

Now, I am a 5th(going into 6th) grade horse rider. I am really just an average girl with a non-average love for horses. I, however, have a instructor who is truly a jerk. That shall be taken care of during summer. I will find a new barn. But for now, every monday is torture. I currently don't jump that high, just about 1 and a half ft. But I do canter jumps, so I am not a complete beginner.

So, on to my favorite things:

1.Horses

2. The Country, anything country.

3. Music

4. Dancing, though i dont dance too well

5. Red Solo Cups...no, i dont drink, too young, but i love the song...

6. People to comment on my posts..

7. Omni, dont ask.

8. Art

9. My friends...would be nowhere without them

10. Miranda Lambert's music









On to my favorite songs...

Procrastinators Unite... TOMORROW!(you shall see my fave songs tomorrow...sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment